1. Whether the teaching goal of this class has been clearly explained and achieved. If it's just nonsense, that foreigner can be a foreign teacher!
2. Goals are important, and random play is also important. For example, when learning the word noodles, it can be extended to what noodles are made of, what shapes noodles can be made in addition to their thin and long shapes, etc. in short, it is to make learning more natural. In the process of learning, there is an element of "learning".
3. Preschool or low level, mainly listening and speaking. At the advanced stage, listening, speaking, reading and writing should be balanced.
4. The teacher's control over the classroom and whether the students pay attention. If a teacher spends too much time and energy to maintain classroom order in a class, the time spent on teaching will naturally be reduced.
5. Whether there are unique teaching methods. Generally speaking, games are the strength of foreign teachers, but games can't attract attention, which has nothing to do with teaching objectives.
6. Whether the diplomatic accent is pure and whether it comes from a country with English as its mother tongue or official language.