Being able to use English really is a good way to test the effect of
English learning. Let's share with you what factors you need to pay attention to
when choosing a private foreign teacher?
1. Teaching experience. Experience can't tell everything, but experienced
teachers are really much better. After all, no one wants to be a mouse.
2. Education level. Foreign English teachers are not born in native English
speaking countries, but foreign teachers with qualified teaching certificates
and higher education.
3. Look at the teacher's sense of responsibility. This is equally important
to the students. A responsible teacher is not only good at teaching, but also
responsible for the students' learning results.
4. Look at institutions. At present, there are many private English
teaching institutions outside, each of which has its own characteristics.
Students should know what their learning purpose is and choose teaching
institutions according to this.
5. Learning mode. Do you like online learning or offline learning? Or do
you know what kind of teaching mode and learning materials are suitable for you?
Professional foreign teachers can customize courses for students.