One-to-one oral English training for foreign teachers is comparatively
advantageous in terms of the pertinence of textbooks, the arrangement of time,
the ability of teachers and the effect of learning. In one-to-one oral English
training for foreign teachers, students can inform foreign teachers of their
learning needs and the key points they want to improve. Foreign teachers can
prepare the most suitable materials and the most targeted oral English
curriculum according to their oral English basis and the learning needs of the
learners. Not only that, the one-to-one teaching mode can also allow learners to
flexibly arrange their own teaching content, discuss the difficulties
encountered in daily work, work materials and foreign teachers, and improve
their ability to use oral English.
1. Understanding oneself, the so-called "knowing one's friend and knowing
another" means that only a prophet knows another.
2. Setting goals, when you have the goals in mind, you will constantly
motivate yourself to move towards the goals.
3. Prepare to work hard. Your progress depends to a greater extent on
4. Schedule your time and make English an integral part of your daily
5. Learn to ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
6. Speak more and communicate more. I study first-line spoken English and
communicate with foreign teachers one-to-one every day.
7. Watch English movies. It's a good way to exercise your reading.
8. It's interesting to listen to English songs and learn English by
listening to English songs.